Properties of olive oil: Anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, lowers cholesterol.
Olive oil , and not just olive oil but cold pressed extra virgin olive oil olive oil protects lipidss blood vessels against oxidation. What else is needed to consider this oil a superfood ?
Olive oil is very rich inHealthy fatty acids, especially monounsaturated fatty acids, are also very rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E and polyphenols.
That is why we have to introduce olive oil into our diet diaria.
5 reasons that just convinced you
- As I have already mentioned, olive oil protects blood lipids from oxidation, that means that our arteries stay cleaner and there is less risk of forming sclerotic plaques and developing arteries.osclerosis. In general, regular consumption of olive oil maintains healthy blood lipid and cholesterol levels. All of this helps us in a positive way when it comes to preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- OtherThe important benefit that olive oil possesses is that it is a powerful anti-inflammatory, which protects us from the development of epidemic diseases of the XXI century such as the Metabolic syndrome, which is when a person develops an ested of continuous inflammation within your body, or type 2 diabetes that puts our entire body on alert due to impaired glucose metabolism.
- Speaking of type 2 diabetes, olive oil increases sennasibility to insulin and improves glucose metabolism, and this is the key to preventing the situation of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Regular consumption of olive oil protects our body and ourDNA from oxidation caused by free radicals. This ensures that we have cells in a healthy state and thus reduces the risk of developing cancer.
- And finally (there are even more benefits, which we will talk about laternte) olive oil is a very effective treatment for lowering blood pressure. And if you also combine the daily consumption of olive oil with a reduction in salt consumption - you can say goodbye to medications!
Well, I think you already have enough reasons to include olive oil in your daily cooking. In addition, it is delicious! The high amount of polyphenols gives it a delicious taste. The bread watered in oilcold-pressed olive e ... ummmm - it 's bocatto di cardinale - How simple and how healthy at the same time!
- -the-nutrition-society/article/new-perspectives-on-bioactivity-of-olive-oil-evidence-from-animal-models-human-interventions-and-the-use-of-urinary-proteomic-biomarkers/A72C4862C1B34B8A81D844FAA6ED5A51">S Silva, E Combet, ME Figueira et al., New perspectives on bioactivity of olive oil: evidence from animal models, human interventions and the use if urinary proteomic biomarkers. Proceed Nutr Soc, 2015; 74: p268-81.
- M-I Covas, R de la Torre, M Fito. Virgen olive oil: a key food for cardiovascular risk protection. Brit J Nutr, 2015, 113: S19-S28.