The excesses of Christmas are behind us, the holidays are over and you have to reorganize your day to day. From Teresa's Juicery we want to help you do this and that is why we propose you this delicious and healthy recipe for quinoa risotto with spinach. Packed with antioxidants and nutrients to help you weather the winter cold in a healthy way.
Ingredients for 4:
8-10 green asparagus
Salt and pepper
For the risotto broth:
1 green pepper <30ml olive oil
100ml white wine
750ml vegetable broth
Salt and pepper
For the carrot sauce:
4 cloves of garlic
1g red hot pepper
2g of salt
1g black pepper
50ml olive oil
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
For the spinach, the coconut cream: </ strong>
2 cloves of garlic
200ml coconut milk
- Wash the quinoa under water, place it in a pot and boil it for 15 min. After the indicated time, drain it and reserve it.
- For the risotto broth , peel the onion and clean the leek and pepper. Stingthe very small vegetables and sauté them in a saucepan with a little olive oil. Add the white wine, let it reduce for a few minutes and add the vegetable broth, saffron, salt and pepper. Boil the whole for about 20 minutes and passit by the mixer. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Peel the carrots and boil them in a pot with water and salt for 10 min. Then, drain them and place them on a baking tray, season them with a mince made with the garlic,thyme, cumin, red pepper, salt, black pepper, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Cook them in the oven for 20 minutes. When they are cooked, separate four to decorate the dishes and pass the rest through the blender, adding a littlerisotto broth.
- To make the spinach in the coconut cream , chop these (leave some leaves for the decoration of the dish) and sauté them with the minced garlic and olive oil. Add half the milk of coco and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes. Reserve.
- Season the green asparagus and brown them on a hot griddle. Reserve four and cut the rest into slices.
- Pour the base stock into a pan and add the asparagus verdes, the carrot sauce (reserve a little for decoration) and the quinoa. Add the remaining coconut milk and let it reduce for a few minutes.
- Distribute the reserved spinach leaves on the plates and, with the help of a mold, assemble the risotto. Cover with the spinach and finish decorating with the carrot sauce, the carrots and the reserved green asparagus.
You can find many more healthy, easy and nutritious recipes in the post ofhealthy-recipes "> healthy recipes from this blog