A purifying, simple, light and healthy vegan recipe by Teresa Carles; rich in superfoods, capable of comforting any tired body. One of the qualities of this recipe is its versatility, add or substituteye herbs and spices and experience new flavors.
Ingredients for 4 people:
300 gr. of onion
120 gr. leek
500 gr. cauliflower
400 gr. potato (2 small potatoes)
60 gr. celery (whitest part)
40 gr. coconut oil
1.5 liters of vegetable broth or water
1 tbspradita rasa of ground cumin coffee
1 teaspoon ground chia
1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
5 gr. Salt
- In a pot, poach the chopped onion with the coconut oil.
- Add the leek and celery and cook a few more minutes over low heat.
- We add the cauliflower, the potato and the vegetable broth and boil about 30 mlminutes.
- At the end of cooking, add the cumin and blend.
- We serve the cream with the chia and freshly ground flax.
- Here you have a vegan recipe , simple, healthy and tasty!