The Classic Avo Toast, the Açai Bowl, the Royal Coconut Milk Parfait, the Savory Heart Waffles, Eggs Benedict… You will have a hard time choosing! The good news is that you have the weekend brunch menu every weekend and on holidays.
If you have registered for the newsletter you must create an account to be able to make purchases
Some of the products that were in your basket are temporarily unavailable.
Can not add stock
Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 24:00
Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 01:00
> Weekend Brunch from 10:00 to 17:00
Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 16:00 and from 19:00 to 23:00
Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00 and from 19:00 a 23:00
All the dishes are designed not only to maximize the organoleptic pleasure, but also considering their nutritional value. 80% of our offer is plant-based and the remaining 20% are recipes that contain oily fish.
Nowadays there are hardly any doubts about the correlation between a proper diet and a strong illness-free health. We feel passionate about feeding you better therefore you can be happier and live longer with an optimal health. Welcome to the fascinating world of Tasty + Healthy + Sustainable food!
To contribute to the achievement of goal 7 of the SDGs, Flax & Kale sources 100% of energy that comes from renewable and inexhaustible sources. Our suppliers must certify a 100% green energy source. This energy comes from: eWind energy, photovoltaic solar energy, energy valuation (from waste), biogas, biomass and hydraulic energy.
Our glass bottles can have infinite lives. Our juice bottles are made of recycled R-PET plastic. Our snacks and granola bags are 100% compostable. The cups and containers of our restaurants are compostable (obtaincorn starch and cellulose with PLA) and our bags, napkins and boxes are FSC® forest certified. We are committed to continue investigating the most respectful ways in all our packaging.
We use Reverse Osmosis technology to purify the water that supplies our restaurants. For the optimization of resources, we developed a project to use the excess water from reverse osmosis in our sinks and thus closerar the cycle of water use.
If you are allergic or intolerant to any type of food, please consult our allergen table and always notify the restaurant.
Saturday and sunday until 17:00
Monday to friday from 10:00 to 12:00