PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
To access certain services offered on the SiteWeb, the User must create a personal account, which implies providing the User's personal data. They can register by accessing through the credentials of the User's profile in social networks (eg Google or Facebook account), or throughs of the Website form, providing name, telephone, email, delivery address for home orders and establishing a password to access the User's personal account. Where appropriate, data is also collected during the prpayment procedure for contracting our products and services (credit card details, in particular, name, card number, expiration date and CVV).
The User accepts that said data is processed by the FLAX & KALE companies for the following purposes and their legal basis:
- Create a personal account of the User through the Website to allow secure access, identification of the User and the proper delivery and provision of the productsand services contracted based on the execution of the contract and legitimate interest to guarantee the security of the Website.
- Attend and manage the provision of orders placed by the User, either for the purchase of products elaboratesdos FLAX & KALE, as well as for the provision of other related services (subscriptions, purchase of books, home delivery of our Restaurants, access to information, blog, etc.), based on the execution of the contract.
- Attend and manageonar the reservation of tables in any of our FLAX & KALE Restaurants based on the execution of the contract.
- Contact the User in case of incidents, delays, errors in the order or in the delivery, based on the execution of the contract.ato.
- Improve and streamline the service provided by FLAX & KALE companies via the Website based on the legitimate interest of increasing business efficiency and offering better services to customers and users, including what is detailed in theCookies policy.
- Send, in a personalized way, promotions, discounts or offers of the products of the FLAX & KALE companies through social networks, digital platforms or even by email or post, as well as the envio of newsletters as long as the User has expressly consented, based on the User's consent to receive commercial communications.
- Based on our legitimate interest, FLAX & KALE may send newsletters, products or test samples or other types of commercial communications to those registered Users or clients that, due to the contracts or acquisitions previously made, may be of special interest. The User may opto make such shipments at any time by contacting FLAX & KALE DIGITAL SLU
- Attention to complaints, claims, comments or suggestions sent to the companies FLAX & KALE, based on the legal obligation regarding consumption and the iLegitimate interest of the person in charge.
The User declares and guarantees that all the information provided to the FLAX & KALE companies through the Website is true, up-to-date and complete, either its own or that of third parties, and undertakes to coCommunicate any modification or update in your data. The User guarantees to have duly informed the third party owners of the personal data that they communicate to FLAX & KALE of the communication and treatment. Likewise, the User guaranteeshaving obtained the corresponding consent from said third parties, in particular for the sponsorship program and / or purchases of FLAX & KALE products or services that it makes for or on behalf of third parties.
RECIPIENTS AND DATA TRANSFER
The companies FLAX & KALE inform their Users that, based on their legitimate interest, they can make their personal data available to IT service providers, such as hosting servers, emailing and database providers, as well as financial entities for the management of collections, transport companies for home deliveries, external agencies for the management of billing and tax obligations, telecommunication operatorstions for free WiFi access services at our premises or at other businesses of the FLAX & KALE Group. All this without prejudice to the communication of data that are legally required.
The companies FLAX & KALE share intraining related to Users, allowing FLAX & KALE companies to offer different discounts and / or promotions with the User's consent, to manage the production and offer of products based on their preferences, as well as to attend to requests.Home delivery and table reservations at FLAX & KALE Restaurants made through the Website. Ratings and comments that have been published by Users may also be shared in order to improve the products and services provided.two and the User experience.
To the extent that FLAX & KALE Restaurants are managed by different companies of the FLAX & KALE Group, access to data or, where appropriate, data transfer, are necessary for the adequate performanceation of the services offered by the FLAX & KALE Restaurants for the reservation of tables and realization of home orders via the Website. Without prejudice to the detail of all this that is given in the Legal Notice, the relationship is presented belowof the FLAX & KALE companies after the FLAX & KALE Restaurants:
- FLAX & KALE A PORTER SL , provided with CIF B-66851783 and with registered office at Calle Tallers, 77, 4th Floor, 08001 Barcelona, registered in the Mercant Registryil de Barcelona, in Volume 45597, Folio 180, Sheet B 49139, which manages the FLAX & KALE A PORTER Restaurant located in Passeig de Gràcia, 11 (Corner with Gran Via), 08007, Barcelona.
- FLAX & KALE SL , provided with CIF B-25767781 and with registered office at Calle Tallers, 77, Planta 4ª, 08001 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Lleida, in Volume 1360, Folio 40, Sheet L 27264, which manages the FLAX & KALE Restaurant located in Calle Tallers 74B (Corner with Gravina), Plaça Castella, Ciutat Vella, 08001, Barcelona.
- TERESA CARLES BARCELONA SL , provided with CIF B-65435448 and with registered office at Calle Tallers, 77, Planta 4ª, 08001 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry ofBarcelona, in Volume 42213, Folio 197, Sheet B 404296, which manages the TERESA CARLES Restaurant located at Calle Jovellanos 2 (Between Pelai and Tallers), Ciutat Vella, 08001, Barcelona.
- TERESA'S JUICERY SL , provided with CIFB-25780925 and with registered office at Calle Tallers, 77, Planta 4ª, 08001 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 1386, Folio 196, Page L 27812, which manages the TERESA'S Restaurant located in Calle Argenteria 31, Ciutat Vella, 08003, Barcelona.
- FLAX & KALE PASSAGE SL , provided with CIF B- Calle Tallers, 77, Planta 4ª, 08001 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 45597, Folio 188, Page B 493140, which istiona the FLAX & KALE PASSAGE Restaurant located in Sant Pere Més Alt, 31-33, 08003, Barcelona.
- FLEXITARIAN KITCHEN AZCA SL , provided with CIF B-25853797 and with registered office in Polígon Industrial "Vinyes del Mig", Parcel·les 19 i 20, 25220, Bell-Lloc d'Urgell, registered in the Lleida Mercantile Registry, in Volume 1576, Folio 97, Page number L 32058, which manages the FLEXITERIAN KITCHEN AZCA Restaurant located in Paseo de la Castellana, 89, local 25, 28046, Madrid FLEXITARIAN KITCHEN LA ROCA SL, [A7] [A8] provided with CIF B-25853474 and with registered office at Polígono Industrial "Vinyes del Mig", Plots 19 and 20, 25220 Bell-Lloc d'Urgell, registered in the Register Mercantile of Lleida, in Volume 1570, Folio 117, Honumber L 31908, which manages the FLEXITARIAN KITCHEN LA ROCA Restaurant located in La Roca Village, s / n, local 141, 08340, Santa Agnés de Malanyanes.
- TC LLEIDA 2015 SL [A10] , provided with CIF B-25799107 and with registered addressofcial at C / Ricardo Viñes, 5, 25006, Lleida, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Lleida, in Volume 1430, Folio 120, Sheet L 28758, which manages the TERESA CARLES LLEIDA Restaurant, located in Plaça Ricard Vinyes, 5 , 25006, Lleida
ThusLikewise, personal information of Users is also shared, based on their legitimate interest and contractual execution, with TERESA CARLES MANUFACTURING SL , a company that is part of the FLAX & KALE Group for industrial production.rial of food products and purchasing center of the FLAX & KALE Group. In this case, access to data or, where appropriate, data transfer, are necessary to coordinate logistics services and industrial production of food products.ordering and sending orders or subscriptions for FLAX & KALE products made through the store on the Website.
FLAX & KALE gives access or communicates User data to the following companies outside the FLAX & K Group with which the corresponding contracts for the processing of personal data of Users have been signed:
Leaseweb Netherlands BV , for the hosting of the Website, whose servers are locatedn staying in the Netherlands. More information at https://www.leaseweb.com/legal/
SEUR SA , for goods transport services, delivery of orders and subscriptions throughs of the Website and inquiries about the status of the order, personal data of the contracting Users are provided, such as name, delivery postal address, telephone, e-mail. More information inacidad-y-cookies / "> https://www.seur.com/es/politica-de-privacidad-y-cookies/.
- RESTAURANT BOOKING & DISTRIBUTION SERVICES, SL with commercial name COVERMANAGER , for the table reservation service in thes Restaurants FLAX & KALE collect personal data from Users, such as name, e-mail and telephone number, through forms on the Website. These data will be incorporated into the database of the corresponding restaurant for its treatment alreadyattention to reserve. More information at https://www.covermanager.com/images/ppcovermanager.pdf .
- PAYPAL , as a provider of online payment services forthe payment gateway of the Website. More information at https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full .
- COMERCIA GLOBAL PAYMENTS ENTIDAD DE PAGO, SL (Addon Payments), as a provider of online payment services of the Website's payment gateway, collects personal data from Users through the Website, such as full name, account creation, transaction history, and datacredit / debit card. More information at https://www.addonpayments.com/es-es/privacy .
- LOCAL NETWORK MEDIA SL (BestFreeWifi), a provider of restaurante wifi
- HUBSPOT, INC., For CRM services, automations and direct marketing collects personal data of Users as detailed in the Policy of
- Social networks (such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram , etc.) to advertise FLAX & KALE products and services, Users' data may be communicated, such asIt is like identifiers of the User's device, access to cookies, e-mail. The User who is a member of any of the aforementioned social networks must also review their corresponding privacy policies to know how they use their data.personal, regardless of FLAX & KALE. The User may object to receiving this advertising by contacting FLAX & KALE DIGITAL, SLU, or through the mechanisms enabled in the corresponding social networks.
The companies FLAX & KALE reserves the right, based on their legitimate interest, to change, eliminate or add service providers, which may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, in which case, the FLAX & KALE companies will apply necessary measures to guarantee the security of the treatment by applying model clauses approved by the European Commission or any other appropriate measures in relation to the type of treatment carried out for the purposes of said providersoffer adequate guarantees according to current legislation.
The data collected via the Website will be kept by the companies FLAX & KALE for the essential time.for the provision of the contracted service and, in any case, as long as the User has an active account on the Website. Once the account has been deleted, the service has been provided, or the right of deletion has been exercised, said data will be kept blocked huntil they prescribe the responsibilities that may arise as a result of the treatment or provision of the service, in accordance with the mandatory rules (including up to: 3 years in data protection; 5 years in matters ofto contractual; 4 years in terms of invoicing and tax obligations; and 3 years on consumers and users and electronic commerce).
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Within the legal limits, the UsersThey can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability of data, as well as not to be the subject of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles, by contacting the companies FLAX & KALE through the means of contact detailed in its Legal Notice. For these purposes, Users can contact FLAX & KALE DIGITAL, SLU in order to channel the aforementioned rights.
To the extent that theTreatment is based on the consent given by the User, the latter may withdraw it at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the treatment carried out prior to said withdrawal.
In addition, the User has the right to prefile a claim with a control authority, including the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Update: October 15, 2019 Wireless Internet services ( hotspot ) at FLAX & KALE stores collect personal data from Users when connecting to the network, such as name and e-mail. For more information seerivacidad.php "> https://bestfreewifi.com/politica-privacidad.php.Cookies. HubSpot, Inc. is an American company, located outside the European Economic Area, which involves an international transfer of data to the USA. For more information on how HubSpot treats your data, seeubspot.com/es/privacy-policy">https://legal.hubspot.com/es/privacy-policy. HubSpot, Inc. is a member of the Privacy Shield ( https: //www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TN8pAAG&status=Active).